Installation and configuration
If you are experiencing run-time errors with the Oracle Data Access client, the following steps should remedy the issueDownload the Oracle 11g ODAC 220.127.116.11.20 Universal Installer Version and the 64-bit ODAC 11.2 Release 3 (18.104.22.168.1) for Windows x64 from Oracle.
- Extract both archives.
- Run Setup.exe in the ODAC1110720 folder
- Follow the steps as shown below.
Select the Oracle Data Provider for .NET and the Oracle Instant Client as shown below.
- Open a Command Prompt Here by using Shift + Right Mouse button.
- Run Install.bat
- Enter: install.bat all <drive>:\oracle myhome
- Run the BizTalk 2010 WCF Adapter Setup and select Repair.
- Do the same for the BizTalk 2010 WCF Adapter 64 bit.